Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
Does Your Sustainability Strategy Truly Help the Environment and Your Bottom Line?
The Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council Webinar Series
May 30, 2018
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
One of the most interesting debates at the 2017 SPLC Summit was between Yalmaz Siddiqui and Jason Pearson on sustainability metrics. We will build on this discussion and make the case that environmental sustainability is best helped through a data driven assessment that:
- Takes into consideration the full life cycle of an organization and its products.
- Assesses the organization's impacts in terms of not only externalities, but also in terms of how environmental factors affect costs and risks.
- Allocates scarce resources to projects that support sales while minimizing externalities, costs and risks.
- Yann Risz, Managing Director, Aligned Incentives
- Matthew Swibel, Director, Enterprise Risk & Sustainability, Lockheed Martin