To deliver valued SPLC programming to members by:
- coordinating the delivery of SPLC content (BENCHMARK, Guidance, Trainings),
- supporting users of the content,
- facilitating user/working groups,
- and guiding ongoing continuous improvement of SPLC content.
- Home-based anywhere in the US.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Some travel required (~10%).
- Compensation based on years of relevant experience and education as well as locale (adjusted for cost of living).
- Health and retirement benefits included.