Join the board. Make a difference.
The Pollution Prevention Advisory Board (PPAB) is looking for six new members. We are encouraging responses from people with diverse backgrounds and abilities. Your diversity will help us create culturally responsive programs and services.
Deadline: 5pm on May 19
About the PPAB
- The PPAB has been active for over 20 years.
- Board members serve three-year terms and can be reappointed once.
- Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of the month from 10 a.m. to 1.p.m. at CDPHE; lunch is served.
- We are looking for representatives from environmental groups, community groups, local governments and businesses.
The PPAB’s Role
- Advise CDPHE on pollution prevention policies and programs
- Support statewide pollution prevention efforts
- Distribute pollution prevention grants
- Approve CDPHE’s recycling grants and rebates